Azure Administrator Course Highlights
At the completion of this Azure Administrator course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
- Create, Configure and Scale Virtual Machines
- Create and Manage SQL database on Azure
- Create and Manage Cosmos DB, Azure Search and Redis Cache
- Create and Publish .NET Web application on Web App
- Implement Serverless Architecture Using Azure Function
- Storage and Manage data using Azure Storage: Blobs, Files, Tables, Disks
- Setup Azure VNETs, Firewall, Virtual Network Gateway (VNG), NSGs.
- VNET peering, service endpoints, standard and global load balancer
- Use Azure Active Directory to Implement Single SignOn
- Monitoring App on Azure
Interested to attend a Demo?
Azure Administrator Course Curriculum
- Cloud technology overview
- Overview of Azure
- Managing Azure with the Azure portal
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
- Overview of Azure Resource Manager
- Azure management services
- Overview of Azure networking
- Implementing and managing Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual network connectivity
- Configuring the Subnets
- Configuring Virtual Network Region Peering
- Configuring Virtual Network Global Peering
- Understanding Azure to On-Prem Connectivity
- Deploying Azure Virtual Network Gateway.
- Understanding User Defined Routes(UDR).
- Implementing Azure Service End Points.
- Understanding Azure Network Security Groups(NSG)
- Creating and Updating Inbound & Outbound Security Rules.
- Understanding NSG Rule Hierarchy.
- Testing Network Security Groups and learning rule priority.
- Creating NSG Rules with Service tags.
- Understanding Application Security Groups (ASG).
- Creating NSG with Application Security Groups.
- Understanding and Configuring Network Security Groups(NSG)
- Overview of Azure Firewall as a Service.
- Creating UDR and AzureFirewallSubnet.
- Deploy Azure Firewall.
- Configure routing on UDR and assign to subnets.
- Create Network Rule Collection and check the traffic.
- Create Application Rule Collection and block traffic to websites.
- Overview Azure virtual machines
- Deploy virtual machines in Azure portal
- Deploy virtual machines using Azure CLI
- Managing Azure Virtual machine storage
- Understanding Availability sets, Fault Domain & Update Domain.Creating & placing the virtual machine in Availability Sets.
- Overview on Load Balancing
- Type of Load Balancers in Azure
- Basic Vs Standard Load Balancer
- Deploying Basic Load Balancer with Availability Sets.
- Creating Backend Pools, Health probes and Load Balance rules.
- Understanding Azure DNS.
- Buying a domain name for Godaddy.com
- Creating Azure DNS Zone and configuring with Godaddy.
- Creating 3 Availability Sets and placing a single virtual machine in each AV-Set.
- Create Azure Standard Load Balancer and create backend pool and assign all the 3 AVSets.
- Check the Load Balancing between the servers in different AV-Sets.
- Create Host Records for Server and check the name resolution.
- Create the CNAME record for the Load Balancer and check the website resolution.
- Configuring Azure Application gateway
- Understanding Azure Application Gateway architecture.
- Understanding Path Based Routing in AGW.
- Creating multiple VMs and configuring the application gateway.
- Understanding Azure VMSS
- Creating a Azure VM Image for VMSS
- Deploy VMSS with the custom image.
- Performing stress testing on the VMSS.
- Check AutoScaling of VMs under stress testing
- Azure Storage account overview
- Understand Blob Storage
- Understand File Shares
- Data migration using Azure storage explorer
- Manage Azure Storage permissions
- Azure Static Website deployment
- Custom domains
- Backup and disaster recovery overview
- Backup VMware Servers to Azure
- Backup Azure VM & Azure SQL instances
- Azure replication and failover groups
- Azure disaster recovery vault configuration
- How to implement full BCDR strategy
- Azure SQL database(PaaS) vs SQL database (IaaS)
- Structured vs Unstructured data
- DTUs – Azure SQL
- RUs – Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure SQL Global Replication and Failover Groups
- Azure Web Apps overview ( PaaS)
- Deploying and Managing Web Apps
- Azure App Service plan
- Azure Deployment slots
- App Service Security
- Serverless computing concepts
- Azure Web Apps for scale and resilience
- Azure Domain services
- Azure Active Directory overview
- Deploy and configure Active directory
- Create and manage users and groups
- Extending On-premise Active Directory to Azure
- Configure Azure AD connect
- Role-based access control (RBAC) overview
- Configure domain users and groups to access the Azure portal
- Implementing Azure-based management and automation
- Implementing Azure Automation
- Implementing Automation runbooks
- Managing Azure Automation
- Creating and Managing Azure DSC
- Virtual Machine vs Containers
- Install and configure Docker Engine
- Deploy and manage Containers
- Introduction to Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- Creating Azure AKS Cluster
- Deploying Application on AKS
- Azure Monitoring and alerts configuration
- Log analytics
- Insights virtual machines and network
- Insights applications and containers
- Azure Migration projects
- Recovery Services vaults
- Azure Database migration services
- Azure cost calculator
- Azure price optimization.
- Azure Image management with Packer.
- Learning Azure DevOps application/tool.
- Creating KANBAN boards.
- Creating Repos and branches
- Installing 3rd Party Plugins
- Creating release pipelines and deploying infra.
- Building software packers with Azure DevOps Build Pipelines
- Deploying infrastructure using Release Pipelines
- Azure integration with Service Pipelines
- Developing YAML Pipelines with Stages
- Working with Secrets & Securefiles
- Complete CI/CD Pipeline with Azure DevOps
- Understanding Azure functions.
- Creating and executing Azure Functions.
- Creating Logic Apps and executing.
- Introduction to Azure API Management.
Azure Administrator Training Certification
FAQs Regarding Azure Administrator
Charging and membership the board support is remembered for all Azure clients for business sectors where Azure is advertised. Specialized help is accessible to clients who bought a help plan. A few administrations may not be canvassed in all areas following general accessibility.
The underlying reaction time differs relying upon the help plan and the business effect of the solicitation (otherwise called seriousness). See the seriousness level definitions.
Microsoft offers help in nine dialects: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Support is accessible 24 hours every day, seven days per week, in English for all severities and in Japanese for seriousness an in particular.
For any remaining upheld dialects, support is accessible during nearby business hours. Support outside those hours is given in English, with interpretation administrations included if necessary. Then again, you might delay until the following work day to get support in your language.
In North America, business hours for help are 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday, barring occasions. Business hours and occasions shift by country/area, however business hours for help are commonly 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM neighborhood time Monday through Friday, barring occasions.
Fundamental paid self-improvement assets are incorporated for all Azure clients at no extra expense. For one-on-one specialized help, you really want a help plan. Look at Azure help plans.
Valaxy Technologies provides Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore via an online live training programme. Learn how to build, manage, and deploy web applications on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform by enrolling in Microsoft Azure training in Bangalore. Valaxy Technologies is a great place for Azure Training in Bangalore because they provide hands-on training on Microsoft Azure in a real-world setting.
You will learn about Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform offerings such as PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS in the Microsoft Azure training programme. It includes Web Apps, Azure Functions, SQL Azure, Virtual Machines, Active Directory, and recommended cloud principles and patterns training. This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam, which will be held in Bangalore.
Mastering Microsoft Azure Online Training with DevOps prepares you to develop, plan, and scale web applications on Microsoft Azure. It covers Azure App Services, Azure Storage, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure SQL Database, Microservices, Azure AD, Azure Automation, and DevOps with real-world case studies. Microsoft MVPs and industry experts designed the curriculum to earn Microsoft Azure Administration.
What People Say
How real people said about Valaxy Technologies.
The class is amazing! The educator talked exceptionally clear and was entirely learned and patient. This was a great class. “The teacher worked effectively in covering the course material. His character was enthusiastic and energized commitment from all understudies.
I would definitely like to give more than 5 star rating to valaxy technology. i have been a student in valaxy more than 4 months from now.i never have complains. support staff is excellent and the amount of time spend with each of the student is really appreciated.
I’ve never completed a course like this before and I cannot express how great the instructor was and the overall content of the material. I would definitely recommend this to my co-workers as well as friends. I will be looking into taking more of these classes in future. Thank you!”
The class is awesome! The instructor spoke very clear and was very knowledgeable and patient. This was a wonderful class. “The instructor did a great job in covering the course material. His personality was lively and encouraged engagement from all students.”
I might want to give in excess of 5 star rating to valaxy technology . I have been an understudy in valaxy over 4 months from now.i never have grumbles. support staff is astounding and how much time enjoy with every one of the understudy is truly valued.
Phenomenal Place to learn Devops, Wonderful experience, was a decent taking in venture from excellent coaches. Centers around industry driven methodology and made the ideas understood. Thank you!!!!